Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Blue Ice Water Marble

I gave water marbling a try again. I originally wanted to use lemon and lime, but they didn't work so well together. I wanted my nails bluer, but as you know, marbling can be unpredictable. I'm happy with the results though :)

Please excuse any messiness. I didn't realize I was out of tape until I started (he he). So clean up was a drag. The pics are from day 2 and I still couldn't get them totally clean.

Products used:
Nicole - It's Up to You
Wet n' Wild - Bijou Blue
LA Colors - Live

(Sunlight)

(Shade)


Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great polishing day!

17 comments:

  1. this is so awesome! looks super gorgeous on u!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! <3 Marbel is not for me. :( I stick with konad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I just found out that I'm not you're follower. That's a crime. LOL
    Now I follow you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. - Tassa, you made me laugh. I love you're konading. It's so perfect :)

    -Kimberly, thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blue & silver together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Colette! That means a lot coming from the marbling Queen :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the results too!!well done

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have great nails!

    http://candycoatedtips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love it!

    Thank you for commenting on my post about Paypal.
    I was wondering if I can receive money without assigning a bank account or a credit card.
    Because some time ago I had a paypal account, and I had problems with the credit card. So they told me to remove it and then enter it again...so finally it ended that now I can assign that credit card (¬_¬).
    If I cannot receive money without the bank account...I suppose that I'll have to do a new bank account.

    Thank you (^_^)

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. MAD SKILLS!

    follow me too :)

    mythology20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the subtleness of those colors. Very attractive!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails