Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

So here's the Ugly first. I wasn't gonna share this mani but I figured why not. We all make mistakes right? Here's a foil application gone terribly wrong. I can't blame it on the quality of the foil because I did it over wet nail polish which is no-no. I think it would have turned out a lot better if I wasn't rushing.

On a brighter note, my daughter's foils turned out great. Sorry about the picture quality, she was in a rush to have dinner. How dare she :D
Well I'm off to bed now. I only had 4 hours of sleep last night so I'm a little tired. Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. I dunno.. I think it looks kinda cool.. Like camo. And I absolutely adore your daughter's mani/pedi. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, panda toes! too flippin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, cute. I need the panda foils now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the panda foils are soooo cute! I love it!
    Maricela
    vividfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing's bad but the panda toes are the cutest thing!! The colors are perfectly sweet and panda looks so shy and adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous designs!

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies.

    Fleur. I want to try the panda's also. I know I'm too old but they are so adoreable.

    -Doo. I really like the colors too.

    -Jen. They looked a little rugged so I guess they fit in with the military theme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGISH your daughter's mani/pedi is so super cute!!!! I've been meaning to do a panda mani myself but it could never be as cute as that!! Love it =)

    I don't think your green foil mani is a fail, it's camo like Jen said which is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Chelle & Kittluvscolor. My daughter is in love with the pandas :)

    Chelle I'm starting to like the camo, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your daughter's foils are "toe" cutiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your daughters nails are adorable! Her friends must be sooo jelous lol! Better luck on your mani next time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Penelope thanks, lol.

    @ Tasha her cousins loved them. I think I'll redo the camo foil.

    @ Gwenn, thank you. The pandas are definitely my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  13. May I ask where the panda foils are from? I would absolutely love to try those myself! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails