Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

LA Girl Mr. Deejay

Happy Wednesday! Are you having a good night? DH is forcing me to watch "Man vs. Food". Have you heard of that show? The host goes around and samples unique foods. Most of them are really large portions and enough to feed a small family. I think this is the "man" channel, lol. He knows I'd rather watch anything else, so I'm sitting here picking off nail polish. The leopard mani managed to last 4 days, which is not bad considering the household chores I have to do. I was wondering if it would hold up while making meatloaf or if I would mysteriously find nail foil in my dinner. It managed to survive "go Poshe".

So, I finally had a chance to get my hands on a few LA Girl polishes. Here's 2 coats of Deejay which is a beautiful bold blue. It glows under UV light, but I don't have one of those on hand.


This polish is more beautiful in the sunlight but the first picture is more accurate. The application was smooth and opaque in 2 coats.

That's all I have for today. I have more swatches and another foil I'll post soon. Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. that color is gorgeous :D
    i wonder how they look under uv light ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is such a great blue shade, I love it!!! Your nails look lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS colour! Added to the wishlist! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies. I just realized I added "Mr" to the title, lol. It's actually just Deejay (ha ha).

    I was thinking about that song 90's song when I posted, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blue. I am in love with any blue creme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks great. I just got mine from CherryCulture sale 2 days ago. I must put mine on soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are beautiful colors. and i love the shape of your nails! they look so well kept

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails