Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Snake Skin Foil

Good morning Sunshines! I'm still working through my new foils and today I'll show you the snake skin design.

I selected a green base for this look but I think it would look great over neutrals to give a true snake skin appearance or over brights for a more unique look. The cool thing about the foil is once you apply the top coat it gives a slightly textured appearance.

For the base I used China Glaze Tree Hugger and a black Kiss nail art striper to create a fine line.

I hope you enjoyed this wild look. Thanks for stopping by and have a happy polishing day!

16 comments:

  1. How cool! I love it! I wish my nails were that long... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! it's very wild.. and yet it still looks very classy and elegant. so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I have to find some foils now to add to my nail stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! i am so amazed for u had perfectly put a nail foil in ur nail tips...waaaaaa... I think i need to practice more.. any tips on putting nail foil..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies :)

    Polish hoarder I love short nails. I think yours are great!

    Thriszha I actually had mistakes but covered them in black nail polish, lol. It's funny because it blended in so well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. I love that you did just the tips. Your nails are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is soooo wicked!!! Good job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! Where did you get the foil?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Kim & Cindy.

    I got it from dollarnailart.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails