Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Viva La Nails Glitter

I received a sample pack from Viva La Nails. They provide them free to beauty and nail bloggers. They were very generous and loaded me up with glitter, stickers, water decals, rhinestones and crushed shells.

I decided to try the super glitter first. I painted silver on the ring nail and attached the glitter using clear polish. It created a sequined gown effect.

I finished the mani off with WnW black polish and China Glaze Techno.


This product was provided to me free for review.

14 comments:

  1. it's like a mini disco ball on your nail =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! think ill check them out! thanks for the tip.... love it as usual! you are so very talented!
    Maricela
    vividfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so bling! I love it =) You must have SO much patience to stick all that glitter on individually!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chelle my patience only lasted a few minutes, lol. Luckily after I got the first row down it went really fast.

    Thanks Freshie. It is bling, blinging away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is totally a disco ball lighting up a dark room! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing! How did you hear about Viva La Nails and how did you get them to send you samples? These are awesome you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Tasha, Jen and Imobsessed.

    I heard about them through Emerald Sparkled's website.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did it great ! I love bling bling nails :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Gwenn. They were a lot of fun to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your nail designs are so amazing great job

    faythsfashiononlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails