Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Nail Art Stamping Contest Spring 2012

It's My Blog Anniversary! To celebrate I'll be hosting my first ever Nail Art Stamping Contest. The theme for the contest is "Anything Spring" and your mission is to create a nail design inspired by the spring season.

There will be a total of 5 prizes. Yes 5 prizes! There will be a 1st place winner and 4 randomly drawn winners. This is to encourage those who are new to stamping to participate! I really want to encourage stampers at all levels to join in on the fun =D

You can select which random drawing you would like to enter from the list of 4 prizes below. One winner will be drawn for each random prize. For example, if there are 5 entries for the Holland polishes, you will have a 1 in 5 chance of winning the set! I will use Random.org to select the random winners.

Rules
1. You must submit your entry using the Inlinkz tool (super easy - click button below).
2. You must use some type of nail stamping in your design.
3. The design must be on your own nails. Please show at least 4 nails.
4. The design must be your own, created by you, and not previously published (Facebook, Blog, etc..).
5. Water decals, nail stickers, nail wraps and nail foils are not allowed. Feel free to use any other embellishments you like outside of these items.
6. One entry per person please.
7. This design contest is for my readers so you must subscribe to enter.
8. The 1st prize winner will not be eligible for random drawings. You can only win 1 prize.
9. Open Internationally except Italy, Llarowe does not ship there. Please be aware of shipping restrictions prior to entering. Julep only ships to the US and Canada.
10. The deadline for submission is March 21, 2012 (7pm US Central time). My blog anniversary! This should give you plenty of time to come up with cute Spring ideas.


Judging
1. The designs will be judged by me and a panel of nail stampers and bloggers.
2. The designs will be judged based on theme, creativity and originality.
3. If you do not win 1st place it does not mean we don't love your design. There can only be 1 winner and 1st place goes to the person with the most votes.
4. The judging decision is final.
5. Judging will be for 1st place prize only. All other prize winners will be randomly chosen using random.org, according to which random pool you would like to be added to.

What Can You Win?

First Place Prize
-Layla Hologram Mercury Twilighth (yes the new amazing holo!)
-Layla Magnetic Goldent Nugget
-Layla Magnetic Purple Galaxy
-$25 Llarowe gift certificate (get your Lynnderellas, Ozotics, HITS, etc...)

4 Random Draw Prizes
-Cheeky Image Plates Bundle (26 plates, 160 designs)
-Essie Spring 2012 Collection
-$75 Julep Gift Certificate (online use only, excludes Spa services)
-4 of my favorite OPI Holland Shimmers (DutchYa, Rotterdam, Herring Problem, Pedal Faster)


All of the prizes are new and were purchased by me with the exception of the Llarowe gift certificate which is graciously provided by Inlinkz. Thank you!


How do I enter?
1. You will need to "host" you photo using one of the free sites: Flickr, Picasa, ImageShack, Phot0bucket, etc. They will give you a URL for your photo.

2. Upload your design by clicking the button below, the blue frog that says "add your link". Input the URL from the host and fill out the required fields so that I can contact you if you win. If you have a blog, you can make a post, then use the URL of that post instead. A link back to this contest would be appreciated but not required.

3. Add a message in the comments section on my blog to let me know which random drawing you would like to enter. Please ensure your username matches your picture so that I can enter you in the correct drawing, or clarify which entry belongs to you in the comments. I cannot be responsible for non-matching entries or confusion due to mislabeling.

4. Bam you're done! Feel free to link your picture back to your Blog! More traffic for you ;) Just make sure you link it back to the actual post. If you don't have a blog don't feel discouraged, you can still enter.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I tried to make this as easy as possible! Any questions? Add a comment below and I will try to clarify.



60 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I may just do this...very nice of you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be a fantastic contest! I'm excited to enter BUT I'm super excited to see all the other entries as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another contest I really need to think out something, but what! Will try to do something, those prizes are amazing, especially the Cheeky plates! <3 Thank you for doing this! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. seems great, thanks... probably will enter... if i came up with some idea ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to enter, I hope I'll have some idea :)
    And thanks for this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Finally done! I can't wait to see other entries, such a lovely contest. As I already mention I'd like to enter for Cheeky Plates random drawing, they're gorgeous and I'm lacking of stamping plates. -.- Thanks for doing this awesome giveaway and for the opportunity.

    Good luck ladies. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Da li mora biti baš stamping,ili može biti i free hand nail art?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry,I'll write on english:S
    Can we make freehand nail art,or just stamping?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Ivana I have you're entry.

    @Nina. I'm not sure if I understand your post completely but some free hand nail art is okay as long as there is stamping somewhere in the design. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nina. Freehand is fine as long as it has at least one stamp in there somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What luck that I just did this manicure last night and then read this blog entry today! I have entered my 1950's Fishnet and roses design.

    All of the random draw prizes are wonderful! My top three preferences would be 1. Image Plates, 2. Esse collection, or 3. OPI Holland shimmers.

    Can't wait to see the other designs!

    @Ivana, your design is lovely. So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your entry Veritate. I have you down for the Cheeky plates.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello!

    I entered a dual tone flower stamp holding a Zoya bottle. I would like to enter into the random draw for the essie spring 2012 collection or the 4 favorite opi holland shimmers! Thanks for doing this.

    Kathy V.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! This is an awesome contest and I'm happy to have discovered your blog trough it! My pick for the random drawing is the Essie Spring 2012 collection.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! This is my first contest of its kind so I hope that the jury won't be to harsh ;)) my pick is Essie Spring 2012 Collection. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! This is my first contest of its kind so I hope that the jury won't be to harsh ;)) my pick is Essie Spring 2012 Collection. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey! thanks for hosting this contest :) i submitted my entry and my pick for the random drawing is the 4 OPI holland shimmers. thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm going to try this, but be warned I am a stamping novice ! hehe this shall definitely be a challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank U for this awsome prizes,my pick for the random drawing is for the Cheeky plates ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Enamel Girl!! Thanks so much for hosting this contest, so sweet of you. The prizes are awesome. My pick for the random prize is the BM plates. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sorry....I mean the Cheeky plates LOL

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for having this great contest! This is my first contest. For the random drawing I'd like the Julep certificate... I wonder if they work towards Julep Maven boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, what a great prices! Don't know what I'll make yet. So many ideas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. For the random drawing I think I'd like the Cheeky plates ...
    Good luck to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Melinda, I love your cherry blossom nails. Very delicate and lovely. Great choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I suck at stamping, but i still have a chance in a lottery ;) If I'll be lucky enaugh to win random draw I'd like to recive cheeky image plate bundle cause all I have so far is two small stamping plates from essence with i used to do this mani :P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Enamel Girl!
    I found your blog on Pinterest and I absolutely love it! I would like to be entered in the Cheeky Image Plates Bundle random drawing!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I wasn't sure where to write what random prize I was interested in, but it is the Cheeky Image Plate Bundle. Glad you invited use amateurs because I may not have given it a shot without the nice welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I added my blog post. I would like to enter into the random draw for the cheeky plates (can't buy them 'cause they don't ship to the Netherlands anymore :-(

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Enmael Girl!

    This is my first contest. I would like to be entered for the Julep Draw please and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello! I would like to be entered into the Julpe draw please.
    Thanks and Goodluck to everyone entering.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi! Awesome Contest and prizes!!! I'd love to be entered into the Cheeky Plate drawing!
    Thanks!
    Angie
    www.ourpaintedworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi, I just posted my entry for the contest. It is the rain showers with flower accent nails design. For the random drawing, I'd like to be entered into the drawing for the Essie Spring Collection. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi,
    I'd love to win the cheeky plates, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi! great contest !!

    I would love to win the plates or the polishes set (not the julep gift as i live in London)

    thank you so much for the opportunity =)

    PS: my GFC is MLP and my name under the pic is Marine.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I have had so much fun looking at everyone's spring manicures! Thanks for sharing your beautiful nails and Enamel Girl, thanks so much for hosting this amazing contest. I would like to enter the Julep random draw.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I hope my ladybug entry went through! I'd like to be entered into the drawing for the Julep gift card, please.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great contest! I would love to win the Cheeky stamping plates. (My entry is #26 Wisteria Lane.) Thanks! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi I'm #27, Sam. Thanks for running this contest! My nails are butterflies on a blue sky. I would love to be entered in the Essie collection draw :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. oh! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, try to upload my photo for the contest, but do not know what happened and told me error and I tried again and now there are two entries and I will not be eliminated by part twice, was not really my intention. What I can do something about it? I'm sorry. I am Neivys Loretto "Ney"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay Ney. I won't disregard your entry. I believe there may be a problem with blogger. I keep getting duplicate comments. Thanks for entering.

      Delete
  41. Hi, I'm #27. Thanks for having this contest! My design is butterflies against a blue sky. I would love to be entered for the Essie draw, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. hey there! i had lots of fun doing my nails though you can hardly see the stamping i did:( anyway i am all new to this and only have i stamping plate so i did what i could i hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  43. ok i am sooooo sorry i cannot seem to get my name on inlinz and comments the same. i am tara capewel but the comments keeps coming up as osirisandloki. i hate computers SO much!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. (Oops, hope this comment doesn't pop up twice but I don't see it and it has been a few hours so I'm resubmitting.)

    Thank you for the great contest! My entry is #30. Please enter me into the drawing for the stamping plates.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I've been reading this blog for a while, This is my first time submitting anything, so I'm pretty nervous! It sure made me feel Springy!! My entry is number #32. For the random contest, I'll choose the Cheeky plates, though I'd love to try for all of them, lol. Good luck to you all! These are such beautiful designs!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I couldn't figure out which link to grab so I posted it twice...sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay MsNew. Please let me know which randown drawing to enter you in. Thanks.

      Delete
    2. I would like to be entered in the Cheeky Image Plates Bundle random drawing!
      Cheers!

      Delete
  47. Eeek, I accidentally hit submit before choosing my thumbnail (#35), but the link works >_< If my entry is ok, I would love to be entered in the Julep draw. Thanks so much for hosting such a fun contest...I love stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hi, thanks so much for this contest! I love your blog and this was so fun to do! I'd like to be entered for the cheeky plates. Thanks again, Renee(:

    ReplyDelete
  49. Ohmygosh, I'm sorry, it says that I entered twice, but I totally didn't mean to!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I'm link number #38 Eek! My first competition I've entered!!!

    Can I be put in the OPI Holland collection random draw please? Thanks!

    Jem (aka Brush up and Polish up!)

    ReplyDelete
  51. OOhhh!!! I'm late... I was confused because here is not the ending time yet... well, I'll try next time... Good Luck to everyone!!!

    I hope you don't mind but here is my spring manicure:

    http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo19/fresaynata/Sinttulo-1-4.jpg

    I worked really hard and at least I wanted to show you all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. Wow, so many great designs! When will the winners be revealed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to announce them later tonight but I'm waiting on one more judge. Hopefully they'll be up by tomorrow.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails