Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Bundle Monster 2012 Image Plates Have Landed!



Woop woop! I got my Bundle Monster plates a day early. I was so excited to receive them, I stopped dead in my tracks and started stamping.  I choose the water marble image to play with first.

I had to stamp the nail several times to get a scattered effect. I used Konad White, Blue and several Sally Hansen Insta-Dris to stamp.

Here's the first attempt where I stamped once on each nail, except the pinky which was an accident but came out great.   

And a quick swatch of Mr. Bubble by Lush Lacquer.  Mr. Bubble is loaded with blue, pink and white matte glitter in various sizes. It's very concentrated but I was able to get the application I prefer by blotting it on the nail.  I used Finger Paints Blissfully Blue as a basecoat and 1 coat of Seche Vite.  

The new Bundle Monster image plates are available now on their website and Amazon for $21.99. Use code Nail2012 to take about $3 off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails