Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

OPI So So Skullicious Mini Halloween Set 2012


Happy Saturday! Today I have the OPI Halloween mini set to share with you.  The set consists of the traditional Halloween colors with a pop of pink.


A close-up of the polishes and decals in the set. I had a little trouble with these, because I thought they were stickers. They're actually water decals and slide off after a few seconds in water.

Left to right: A Rose From the Dead, Hi Pumpkin, Morning Glory and Candlelight. The black went on with ease, but the yellow required 3 coats. I also used 2 coats for the pink and orange but could have gotten away with a 3rd. My camera didn't accurately capture the colors, they are much more vibrant in person (except Candelight/yellow) and borderline neon.

And here's my completed mani.  To make the dark fire, I used my DRK-B image plate and Konad White with Where's the Soiree Black.

Overall, this is a cute little set for Halloween. I hope you liked the design and maybe got an idea for a Halloween mani :)





8 comments:

  1. Love these colors and love the mani even more. It is such a fun halloween mani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I like the flame designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cute. I think I would get this only for the water decals! Lol. I have way to many similar colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also got this set and I'd love to do something with it for Halloween too!

    Love the colors and I must say, I love the packaging too!

    Your black flames look amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails