Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Lush Lacquer Black Friday and Illamasqua Purity


I was browsing through my polish and came across this amazing glitter bomb from Lush Lacquer. I'm not sure what took me so long to try her out but I am completely in love! I used 1 coat of Black Friday over Wet N' Wild Black.  This is a beautiful combination and the glitter just pops over black. It's like a party on my nails.
 



I picked up Purity during the Sephora sale. Purity was a pure-challenge to apply. I'm not sure if it was due to me being tired or just a bad formula. Either way, it took quite a bit of cleaning to get a decent appearance. It is gorgeous, so I guess it was worth all of the trouble and the 3 coats. 

Those are my latest NOTD's. Hope you like them. Thanks for stopping by!








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails