Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Barielle Fall 2014 Me Couture Collection - Swatches and Review





Today I have the Barielle Me Couture Collection for Fall 2014 to share with you. The set consists of 6 gorgeous creme shades. 



Boho Chic
I'm not sure what it is, but I'm loving greens right now and Boho Chic is no exception.  It's a gorgeous muted green with a slight hint of blue. Very pretty on the nail and opaque in 2 coats. 

Taupe Notch
Muted grey/taupe creme with a hint of purple. Two coater that went on effortlessly. 

Vintage Gown
Rusty mauve cream with hidden golden shimmer. I wasn't sure how I would like this color because neutrals can be too matchy on me but this one is great. It's one of those wear any wear two coaters. 

Moda Bleu
Lovely deep blue. My lighting makes it look brighter than the true color. It's more of a midnight blue creme.  There's a slight hint of squishiness but not a true jelly. Also opaque in 2 coats. 

Soho at Night
Dusty purple-grape creme. Its darker and prettier in real life. Photo was taken under artificial light so it's also a little brighter. Gorgeous for the Fall.  

Berry Posh
Deep fuchsia pink two coater. It's great to throw in a bright for the Fall. I'm loving this one. 


I really like the color range in this collection, they are all cremes, but there is a good variation of color with an unexpected bright (Berry Posh) for the Fall.  All of the polishes applied smoothly in 2 coats which is always great and helps to speed things alone. I think everyone can find something they love in this collection. My favorites are Boho Chic and Soho at Night



Shades by Barielle are formulated to provide nails with safe, healthy and long-lasting glossy color coverage. Shades of Barielle is free of formaldehyde, toluene and dibutlyphthalate.  For more information visit www.barielle.com.






~ Samples provided by Barielle for an honest review ~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails